NIPER Recruitment of 4 Research Associate-I & Senior Research Fellow - 2018 - Northeast Careers | Government jobs portal India | सरकारी नौकरी

Wednesday, 9 May 2018

NIPER Recruitment of 4 Research Associate-I & Senior Research Fellow - 2018

NIPER-Guwahati
The NIPER, Guwahati invites a Walk-in-Interview which will be held on 25.05.2018 (Friday) at 10.30 am to fill up the following positions on contract basis for the projects funded by Govt. of India.

NIPER, Guwahati Recruitment Research Associate- I & Senior Research Fellow - 2018 

Job Location:
Guwahati, Assam

Post Name:
1. Research Associate- I - 03 Posts
2. Senior Research Fellow - 01 Post

Educational Qualification:
Research Associate- I:
a) Ph.D in Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Biotechnology with 55% marks in Post Graduation of respective field.
Or
M.Pharm / M.S.(Pharmacology) / MVSc or equivalent degree with 55% marks with three years of research experience.
b) Three publications in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal as first author.


➧ SRF:  a) M.Pharm / M.S.(Pharmacology) / MVSc Or
MSc (Life Sciences) or equivalent degree with 55% marks with NET qualification.
b) Two years research experience.
c) One publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.


Pay Scale:
1.
Research Associate- I - Rs.36,000/-
2. SRF - Rs.28,000/- + 20% HRA

Age Limit:

1.
Research Associate-I- 35 years
2. SRF - Not more than 32 years

Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates as per Govt. of India rules.

Selection:
The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview or as to be decided by the Selection Committee.

How to Apply

Downloaded application should be filled and brought for walk in interview along with 1 (one) self attested copies of certificates pertaining to Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc

Date of Walk -in-Interview : 25.05.2018 (Friday) at 10.30AM


For more details 

Download Official Notification

Download Application Form

 

No comments:

Post a Comment